100 things about me:
1. I am a liberal Republican and that makes this election (2008) incredibly hard for me.
2. I have a degree in English, but I work as a banker.
3. I grew up near Rehoboth Beach, and worked on the boardwalk all through high school and college. I still miss the ocean every single day.
4. My life goal has always been: beach bum. Someday…a girl can dream, can’t she?
5. I would love to travel more, and especially want to visit England, Spain, and Japan.
6. My honeymoon was in the mountains of West Virginia. It was fantastic, and I would go there again in a heartbeat.
7. My favorite candy is Twix, with Reese’s Cups coming in a very close second.
8. I am a reformed fast food junkie. Before giving it up I would eat fast food at least once a day.
9. Even without the fast food I still don’t eat as healthily as I should.
10. Even with my aforementioned English degree I can’t decide if “healthily” is a word.
11. 2009 was pretty hard on me, and 2010 isn’t shaping up to be much better. Divorce and custody arguments are the name of the game around these parts right now.
12. I own a hamster now.
To Be Continued…….