- Blog on the NaBloPoMo monthly theme every Tuesday. (Why Tuesday? Why not?)
- Participate in NaBloPoMo this November by writing a post every. single. day.
- Write one poem every week.
- Submit 10 poems for publication.
- Pay off my charge card.
- Eat a fruit and a vegetable and drink a glass of milk every day. (Yes, my eating habits are that bad.)
That’s it, I think. That’s enough, isn’t it? It’s all about personal growth this year, nothing superficial like lose 10 pounds or get a new haircut. I want to stretch myself this year, take some chances, risk rejection, maybe even have a few victories. There is so much ahead this year. I am so excited to get it started.
Everyone have a safe night! No drinking and driving! Have fun and I’ll see ya next year!