Let’s recap, shall we?
1. Purple Monkey socks – One sock done, one cuff done!
2. Marigold socks – One sock done.
3. Super secret project – Halfway there!
4. Clapotis – So sad, it just sits.
5. Dollar and a Half Cardigan – Banished to the darkest corner of my knitting chest.
6. Tomten Jacket – Still in the rubbermaid that I moved with.
And now for something completely different:
7. Mr. Greenjeans! Okay, I feel justified in starting this even with my list above because I am going to a fiber festival in Snow Hill, MD in two weeks and want a cute sweater to wear. AND it’s going very fast. I should have it done in about a week.
You know, I am a fickle, fickle person. I realized this today not just because of the WIP list that keeps growing, but also when I was commenting on a friend’s blog. I noticed she still has me linked on her blog at my old address, and I realized that we have been linking each other for awhile now, and she has linked about three blog addresses for me! Is it three now, Big Alice? I think it is. This is why I will never get a tattoo. Anyway guys, if you can, please go over to her site and send her some well-wishes. She had to have some pretty radical surgery done to her kitty, so let’s all lend her some support! Hope Frances feels better soon!